- Salad Ingredients:
- 8 cups arugula, or other greens
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, or other seeds
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, sliced
- ½ purple onion, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- Additional toppings: 2 cups chickpeas, roasted sweet potatoes, crumbled cheese
- Green Goddess Dressing:
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp Evolution Fresh Organic Green Devotion juice
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp salt
SOFT-BOILED EGGS: Heat a pot with water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add in eggs and cook for 6 minutes. Transfer eggs to an ice bath for 2-3 minutes, then peel.
DRESSING: Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If you do not have access to a high-speed blender, soak cashews in warm water for 30 minutes before blending.
Toss salad ingredients together in a bowl and mix with dressing. Top with eggs and enjoy!
Extra dressing will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 1 week.